It’s official. Smartphone and Tablet PC shipments and usage have surpassed Desktop and Laptops for the first time. If your website is not optimized for mobile visitors, you are ignoring a very large and very loyal segment of the online marketplace.
Most business websites, which probably includes yours, have barely mastered web 2.0 techniques, such as blogging, RSS feeds, and social networking. Now the dominance of Facebook Fan Pages and Mobile Optimization is forcing businesses to evolve even quicker.
Smartphone users want to be able to easily navigate your website on their tiny little screens. That’s your first step toward monetizing mobile marketing.
- Make sure mobile users can read and interact with your pages using just one finger. Horizontal scrolling, zooming in and out is a no-no.
- Use properly formatted images that fit the smaller screen and download quickly.
- Mobile content should be concise and to-the-point. Skip the hype. Have strong Calls To Action, and clear navigation and links.
- Mobile users have purpose and intent. They aren’t casually browsing — they’re on a mission. This also makes them excellent targets for mobile ads and SMS Text messages because they respond and interact well with businesses that embrace their technology.
- Matching the message of your ad to the message of your landing experience is critical for mobile marketing.
Mobile smartphone users are great prospects for your business. They’re often affluent, engaged, and social opinion leaders who can influence a lot of their followers to also do business with your company. These are not only the people you want to sell to, they’re also the people you want to impress. They’re going to spread the word about your brand and be champions of your business.
Mobile To Do List:
- The first thing you need to do is make sure your site is optimized for mobile browsers and devices.
- The next step is to figure out how to get your customers and prospects to opt in to your new mobile marketing system.
- Once you have that in place, you will want to start writing your messages to keep your customers and prospects interested and engaged.
[info]ZapPowee Converter is fully optimized for mobile devices and gives you everything you need to connect with mobile users today.
If you can’t wait until tomorrow to read message 3, “QR Codes”read it now.
Are you ready for an affordable solution to have your complete turnkey marketing system put in place for you?[/info]