Tips for Customizing Your Survey Fields:
- Make these questions that will appear on the survey page.
- Ask probing questions that will help you better pre-qualify your contacts (Remember, we’re expecting only 3-5% of the people to answer these. These are the people that have already done their research and are closest to making a purchase decision.
- Use a “Timing Question” to uncover prospects that are “Ready, Willing and Able” to buy right now.
Tips for Customizing Your Survey Form:
- In your Sendpepper or OfficeAutoPilot account, navigate to “Manage SmartForms”, found under the “Admin” menu.
- Edit the form “ZMS:CPR Survey Smartform by pressing the “pencil” icon.
- Change the Field Labels to match your new Field Names.
- Avoid “Requiring” questions to be answered.
- Customize the “Thank You Page”, under the settings tab for a more personal visitor experience.
- Make sure to “Save” our changes.
Tips for Customizing Your Survey Page:
- In your Sendpepper or OfficeAutoPilot account, navigate to “Pages” tab.
- Edit the page “ZMS:CPR Survey Page by pressing the “pencil” icon
- IMPORTANT: You must supply a Page URL.
- You may add any customization, and branding that you desire to the page.